Make up from Jane Iredale
Before and After Make Up
Jane Iredale’s “Beauty with Benefits” combines the most up-to-date colours with skin-care benefits that conventional makeups can only envy:
- Non-comedogenic, will not block pores
- Virtually no allergy risk
- Broad-spectrum UVB and UVA protection – SPF 20
- Anti-inflammatory, helps to calm and soothe irritated skin
- Very water resistant rating by an approved FDA lab
- Complete coverage for skin conditions like acne, rosacea and redness following treatments like chemical peels and laser resurfacing
- Contains no fillers
- Composed of inert minerals that cannot support bacteria
- Environmentally aware and not tested on animals
Known as The Skin Care Makeup, the Jane Iredale line is so safe and beneficial to use that it is recommended by Plastic Surgeons and Dermatologists throughout the world.
Jane’s line is a highly-sophisticated blend of minerals and pigments which are micro-pulverized, using proprietary technology and processes to form microscopic flat crystals. These crystals overlap each other on the skin to form a filter that allows the skin to breathe and function normally while still protecting it from air-borne pollutants. The staying power of the minerals is so great that they rarely need a touch-up during the day. And because these silky-feeling powders are water resistant, they won’t crease or smear even during the most strenuous exercise.
These state-of-the-art minerals are available in so many colours that there’s one for every complexion no matter what the ethnicity.
All jane iredale products contain state-of-the-art, active ingredients uniquely designed for each formula. All formulas are:
- Dermatologist Tested
- Safety Tested
- Allergy Tested
- Clinically Tested
Want more information or to book?
To find out more or to book a course of treatments call us on 01423 528 070
|Make up lesson (60 mins)||£50*|
|Make over (30 mins)||£35|
*redeemable against make-up or skin care products